Anchor Harvey Forgings Philosophy
Anchor Harvey believes in being a world-class forgings supplier and manufacturer of Aluminum, Brass and Copper forged components. We continually work to improve our forging process to produce even better metal products, with less waste, lower costs, and even faster turnaround times.
Anchor Harvey Forged Components was founded in 1923. Harold Brown Harvey was the founder and President of the Anchor Harvey forging company until his death in 1949. He was a man with a keen sense of knowledge of how to forge aluminum, brass and copper. The Company, located at 74th Street and Ashland Avenue on Chicago’s south side, grew and prospered under Mr. Harvey’s leadership and quickly earned a reputation of being a company which could produce intricate metal products in a timely and cost-effective manner. This reputation still remains with the company today.
After World War II the Harvey Metal Corporation was purchased by Chicago Extruded Metals Company, a brass mill in Cicero, IL. The Company’s manufacturing now expanded its product offering to include a wider range of aluminum, brass and copper forgings.
Anchor Harvey remained in the greater Chicago land area e until 1979 when it relocated to Freeport, IL.
Over the last decade Anchor Harvey has established itself as the industry leader for forged aluminum, brass and copper forgings. Our customers know that when they have short lead times, intricate design requirements, or specialized services needed for their metal product requirements, they can count on Anchor Harvey Forged Components.
Industry leading aluminum, brass and copper forgings, when you need to “get it right, get it fast, get it hassle free."