Anchor Harvey provides full-service support to any customer seeking a precision aluminum component for their final applications. We measure and monitor every step of our one-stop-forge-shop process to make decisions using data and guarantee the first part and millionth part we forge are identical. Read more details about our standard operating capabilities below. If your job doesn't fit our capabilities perfectly, contact our field engineers to discuss an engineer-solution for your forged part.
Aluminum Alloys We Forge
In our 100-year history, we've forged many materials. We currently specialize in forging high-strength, lightweight aluminum precision products. Read more about our material sourcing or learn more about our alloys here.
- 2000 Series Aluminum Alloy (Aluminum 2014-T6;2014-T651)
- 6000 Series Aluminum Alloy (Aluminum 6061-T6; 6061-T651)
- 7000 Series Aluminum Alloy (Aluminum 7075-T6; 7075-T651)
Download materials data sheets:
2000 Series, 6000 Series, 7000 Series.
Anchor Harvey provides redundancy and a variety of presses to allow for flexibility in lead time and multiple capacities. Press options include a variety of the machines below. View tool and die machining capabilities here.
- 5,500-Ton Screw Press (x2)
- 4,100-Ton Screw Press
- 2,100-Ton Screw Press
- 1,600-Ton Mechanical Press
- 1,300-Ton Mechanical Press
- 1,000-Ton Mechanical Press
Forged Component Sizes
We forge precision aluminum components. Want to know if we can forge your part? Visit the Forge Calculator and enter your specs. The majority of our part dimensions fit the following.
- Lengths and widths up to 36"
- Weight from ounces to 50 lbs, based upon geometry
Contact Us to Learn More